Comprehensive Logistics Plan for America's Top Blood Bank
Solution delivers precious blood and blood products within stringent turn around times to help save lives.
All blood donations from every blood drive across the US must be sent from 35 locations to one of 3 labs as fast as possible. Donated blood must be tested by labs for infectious diseases and other conditions prior to producing blood products for distribution. Life-saving blood products must be distributed every day from the labs to hospitals throughout US.
Must abide by FDA imposed stringent Turn Around Time (TAT) limits.
Comprehensive logistics planning and management to deliver blood that is within safety specifications for the healthcare industry and patients.
- Next Flight Out and Next Drive Out solutions provided 24/7 throughout the US for immediate pick up and delivery.
- Air Charters arranged within one hour for critical situations throughout the world.
- Strict temperature control standards applied throughout transit.
- Contingency planning to ensure blood supplies are replenished 365 days a year to all client locations and hospitals.
- Chain of custody protocols enforced for safety and integrity.