Life science shipments classified as dangerous goods can be refused by the airlines or held at customs due to improper classification, insufficient packaging or incorrect paperwork.
With Quick, an expert in moving dangerous goods, you can effectively minimize the risk of shipping delays. Our comprehensive Dangerous Goods Shipping gives you fast, secure and worry-free delivery of your hazardous materials with:
- ACCESS TO IATA TRAINED AND CERTIFIED EXPERTS to ensure compliance and minimize risk and delays
- CONSULTATION AND SUPPORT on proper classification, labeling, documentation and packaging
- SOURCING AND CONSULTATION on appropriate active or passive packaging systems for maintaining optimal temperatures
- LONG-STANDING RELATIONSHIPS with airlines that provide support and flexibility
- EXPERT TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED LOGISTICS solutions for all temperature ranges
- A MARKET LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
We are always on call, ready to answer your questions and guide you through various logistics challenges. Contact our experts for a free shipping assessment or regulatory consultation.