For fertility patients, nothing is more precious than their eggs, sperm or embryos being shipped for testing or storage. Safeguarding them requires expert temperature monitoring, precise tracking and unmatched speed of delivery.
Labs that specialize in genetic testing or embryo storage often work with hundreds of fertility clinics and hospitals, which means dealing with a number of disparate standard operating procedures. Quick can help streamline processes by working directly with you to develop one single set of common protocols for everything from shipping and packaging, to temperature control and communications. This makes it easier for you and your clients to ensure the integrity of shipments from beginning to end with:
- ROUND-THE-CLOCK PICKUP AND DELIVERY with door-to-door route planning for the fastest and safest transit times
- EXPERT TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED LOGISTICS for all temperature ranges, including provision and replenishment of refrigerant as needed
- PACKAGING, SOURCING AND CONSULTATION on appropriate active or passive systems, as well as placing and retrieving temperature monitoring devices
- PRE-QUALIFIED ROUTING and real-time GPS tracking to head off potential for delays
- COMPREHENSIVE DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL REGULATORY SUPPORT including brokerage services, consultation on country-specific customs and airline restrictions
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
QuickOnline also gives you access to our proprietary QUICKBOARD LOGISTICS TECHNOLOGY
, a direct feed from Quick’s enterprise system that provides live updates on incoming shipments. This includes any information you choose to track on individual packages such as ID number, fertility clinic or hospital of origin, expected delivery and more.