While healthcare logistics is complex for all types of medical shipments, gene, cell and immunotherapies have special challenges. A delay or temperature excursion may have a direct impact on patients’ lives and could also be financially devastating.
As the trusted leader in the industry, Quick was chosen as the preferred logistics partner for the first FDA approved cancer vaccine. With over 10 years of expertise in personalized medicine supply chain, we understand that even minor fluctuations in temperature can impact the stability of your vaccines and biologics. To protect the integrity of your shipments, Quick delivers:
- EXPERT TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED LOGISTICS for all temperature ranges with the ability to meet the critical transit times required to maintain the viability of cell and gene based therapies
- GLOBAL PROVISION OF TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED PACKAGING from -196°C to 2-8°C to 15-25°C, including LN2 dry shippers and conditioned Vacuum Insulated Packaging
- NEXT FLIGHT OUT, ON-BOARD COURIER AND AIR CHARTER options allowing us to adhere to the tight transit time requirements for personalized medicine
- IN-TRANSIT STORAGE (COLD ROOM) utilizing GDP principles and best practices, as well as access to temperature-controlled vehicles to maintain required temperatures
- PRE-QUALIFIED ROUTING and real-time GPS tracking to head off potential for delays
- ROBUST CHAIN OF CUSTODY ensuring individual handling of each patient specimen and drug therapy, providing the highest security and product integrity
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
With certified quality control processes and compliance with Good Distribution Practices (GDP), Quick is the right partner to help ensure product integrity and patient safety for your gene, cell and immunotherapies.