When it comes to transporting organs and bone marrow for transplant, there is no room for error. Ensuring the viability of each organ requires that shipments move quickly, optimum temperature is maintained and the parties involved are fully informed at all times.
With 30 years of experience helping organ procurement organizations (OPOs) save lives, Quick’s seasoned professionals know what it takes to make that happen. We start by creating a logistics standard operating procedure that is unique to the way your organization works. This includes custom shipping, communications and quality assurance protocols to ensure our information and processes integrate seamlessly with yours. From there, our dedicated medical desk provides:
- A 24/7 MEDICAL DESK SUPPORTED BY HEALTHCARE LOGISTICS EXPERTS with the longest tenure in the industry, available round-the-clock to support your critical shipping needs
- FAST AND RELIABLE DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE, ANY TIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT - 24/7, with recommendations on the most cost-effective, expedient solutions including Next Flight Out, On-Board Courier and Air Charter based on import requirements and average customs clearing times for each country
- LONG-STANDING RELATIONSHIPS WITH COMMERCIAL AIRLINE flight departments to establish Lifeguard status for priority departures and arrivals
- COMPLETE CHAIN OF CUSTODY with individual tracking and detailed information for each unique shipment ID number from the point of pickup through to final delivery
- REAL-TIME GPS TRACKING and complete optimized route planning with automated alerts for immediate notification of potential delays
- ONGOING TEMPERATURE MONITORING from pickup through delivery, replenishing ice and gel packs as needed
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
Plus, all critical information such as UNOS identification number and a detailed description of the organ is captured and tracked via QuickOnline, our Web-based logistics management system. This gives you access to up-to-the-minute details and alerts regarding the status of each shipment throughout transit, as well as automatic proof of delivery online or by phone, email or text.