Medical research on both normal and diseased human organs and tissue saves lives by uncovering new therapies and potential cures, as well as indicators to detect and diagnose illnesses earlier. To do that successfully, your shipments must remain viable whether they are being delivered to a university or research center across the country or around the world.
That’s why Quick’s medical desk gives you 24/7/365 access to our highly trained specialists. Leveraging our vast network of transportation solutions, we’ll arrange for pickup and map out the fastest possible route to deliver the speed and reliability you need. When you choose Quick, you can expect:
- A 24/7 MEDICAL DESK SUPPORTED BY HEALTHCARE LOGISTICS EXPERTS with the longest tenure in the industry, available round-the-clock to support your critical shipping needs
- FAST AND RELIABLE DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE, ANY TIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT - 24/7, with recommendations on the most cost-effective, expedient solutions including Next Flight Out, On-Board Courier and Air Charter based on import requirements and average customs clearing times for each country
- REAL-TIME GPS TRACKING with automated alerts for immediate notification of potential delays
- FULL DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL REGULATORY SUPPORT including consultation on country-specific customs and airline restrictions
- ACCESS TO CERTIFIED DANGEROUS GOODS SPECIALISTS to ensure compliance with international laws surrounding hazardous materials such as dry ice
- ONGOING TEMPERATURE MONITORING from pickup through delivery, replenishing ice and gel packs as needed
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
With communications and quality assurance protocols customized to the way your organization operates, you can rely on Quick Specialized Healthcare Logsitics to help support and further your research.