Whether being sent out for research or to be used to create allografts such as skin and bone grafts, heart valves or corneal grafts – human tissue shipments will vary greatly in size, weight and temperature sensitivity.
Working with key tissue processors and banks, Quick understands the responsibilities and challenges of delivering lifesaving and life-enhancing allografts to healthcare providers and patients. That's why we assess all aspects of your specific shipping needs, from the appropriate packaging and temperature requirements to optimized routing to meet your deadlines. We set up a comprehensive, detailed logistics operating procedure in advance to ensure the safety and integrity of every tissue shipment. This is combined with our cold chain management expertise to ensure human tissue maintains optimal temperature throughout transit. Specifically, when you work with Quick you’ll have access to:
- A 24/7 MEDICAL DESK SUPPORTED BY HEALTHCARE LOGISTICS EXPERTS with the longest tenure in the industry, available round-the-clock to support your critical shipping needs
- FAST AND RELIABLE DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE, ANY TIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT - 24/7, with recommendations on the most expedient solutions including Next Flight Out, On-Board Courier and Air Charter based on import requirements and average customs clearing times for each country
- COMPLETE ROUTE PLANNING AND REAL-TIME GPS TRACKING with automated alerts for immediate notification of potential delays
- FULL DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL REGULATORY SUPPORT including consultation on country-specific customs and airline restrictions
- TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED VEHICLES AND LONG-STANDING RELATIONSHIPS WITH AIRLINES to help us protect the integrity of shipments in the event of a delay
- ONGOING TEMPERATURE MONITORING using state-of-the-art monitoring devices and replenishment of coolant as needed
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
With communications and quality assurance protocols customized to the way your organization operates, you can rely on Quick Specialized Healthcare Logistics to help support and further your research.