Babies arrive into the world on their own time frame. This makes pre-scheduling the collection and testing of umbilical cord blood prior to cryofreezing impossible – which is why parents and hospitals need logistics experts who are on call day and night.
Quick is the most experienced global transportation provider of cord blood, stem cells and umbilical cords for transplant or research. Our specially trained experts work with hospitals, laboratories, blood banks and medical processing centers and utilize the safest routes to ensure integrity. At Quick, we know cord blood needs to be picked up and delivered immediately, maintaining the security, integrity and temperature throughout transit. That’s where our 35 years of life science experience makes the difference. We provide 24/7/365 logistics solutions to ensure that cord blood, blood and blood products are handled with extreme care to secure the safety, temperature control and chain of custody throughout the entire transportation process. Quick offers:
- 24/7/365 DISTRIBUTION AND RECOVERY OF COLLECTION KITS from parents in the hospital for delivery to cord blood banks, any time of the day or night
- DOOR-TO-DOOR OPTIMIZED ROUTE PLANNING to ensure shipments are picked up and delivered in the most secure and time-efficient way, with contingency plans to minimize or prevent delays due to any adverse conditions
- A SPECIALLY TRAINED LIFE SCIENCE TEAM that has deep experience in hospital, laboratory and medical facility protocols and uses specific operating procedures and best practices for safe and secure transport
- CHAIN OF CUSTODY with individual tracking and detailed information for each unique shipment ID number, from the point of pickup through to final delivery
- ONGOING TEMPERATURE MONITORING keeps shipments in a temperature-controlled environment, from pickup through delivery
- REAL-TIME TRACKING AND STATUS ALERTS provides shipment control, with alerts at every milestone
- QUICKBOARD APP FOR MONITORING INCOMING AND OUTGOING SHIPMENTS IN REAL-TIME allowing laboratories to process the most critical samples first and plan staffing and scheduling at each site
Plus, all critical information is captured and tracked via QuickOnline, our industry-leading online logistics management system. This gives you access to up-to-the-minute details and alerts regarding the status of each shipment throughout transit, as well as automatic proof of delivery online or by phone, email or text.