Whether for donor eligibility or microbiological screening, or simply diagnostic testing – the logistics involved in managing the hundreds and thousands of blood samples that pass through specialty labs each week can be complex. This makes meticulous tracking critical.
With over 35 years of experience working with blood banks and labs around the world, Quick understands the unique challenges of managing high volumes of blood shipments with their specific time constraints and temperature requirements. Whether delivering whole blood or processed blood components, Quick provides unmatched expertise, speed and chain of custody with:
- A 24/7 MEDICAL DESK SUPPORTED BY HEALTHCARE LOGISTICS EXPERTS with the longest tenure in the industry, available round-the-clock to support your critical shipping needs
- FAST AND RELIABLE DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE, ANY TIME OF DAY OR NIGHT - 24/7, with recommendations on the most expedient solutions including Next Flight Out, On-Board Courier and Air Charter
- COMPLETE CHAIN OF CUSTODY with individual tracking and detailed information for each unique shipment ID number from the point of pickup through to final delivery
- ONGOING TEMPERATURE MONITORING from pickup through delivery, replenishing ice and gel packs as needed
- QUICKBOARD APP FOR MONITORING INCOMING SHIPMENTS IN REAL TIME allowing laboratories to process the most critical samples first and plan staffing and scheduling at each site
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
With communications and quality assurance protocols customized to the way your organization operates, you can rely on Quick Specialized Healthcare Logistics to maximize the efficiency of your day-to-day operations, while providing fast and reliable transportation options.